We Almost Saw a 2 Hour Marathon Run
- One Runner Came Tantalizingly Close To A 2-Hour Marathon (FiveThirtyEight)
Christian Coleman kills John Ross’s claim that he could beat Usain Bolt in a 40 yard dash
- Usain Bolt chuckles, responds to John Ross’ 40-yard dash challenge exactly how you think he would (USA Today FTW)
The growing problem of racism in soccer
- Sulley Muntari’s ban for refusing to accept racist abuse is yet another disgrace for Italian soccer (SB Nation)
The resurrection of JaVale McGee
- JaVale McGee Is No Joke (FiveThirtyEight)
Is Playoff LeBron Really a Thing?
- LeBron Doesn’t Get Better In The Playoffs. He’s Always This Good. (FiveThirtyEight)
The Portland Trail Blazers gave their entire playoff bonus to staffers
- Damian Lillard, Trail Blazers teammates donate $224K in playoff bonuses to team staffers (Sporting News)
Eddie Lacy said goodbye to Packers fans with a garage sale.
- Theme music from OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org): Super Dodge Ball “Friendly Fire” by Level 99 and WillRock