- Bengals 23, Browns 10 (ESPN Box Score)
White House using eSports to market health care to young people
- Helping Gamers Get Health Care Coverage (An Epic Win) (White House)
- Broadcasted Dec 12 at 4pm Eastern at twitch.tv/GetCovered.
Dumb fans: A fan has handcuffed himself to the Smoothie King Center to protest Alvin Gentry
- Pelicans fan appears to want Alvin Gentry fired (The Score)
An actual body expert disputes Draymond Green’s claims
Rick Carlisle won’t stop calling timeouts
- “You never really run out of timeouts.” (Tim Cato on Twitter)
International Olympic Committee Recognizing New Sports
ESPN is making a 30 for 30 documentary on the XFL
- New Trailer for This Was the XFL (ESPN 30 for 30 on Twitter)
Dorial Green-Beckham was fined for wearing Yeezy cleats during charity week
- Dorial Green-Beckham pretended Kanye West was a charity to wear Yeezy cleats, and was fined (SB Nation)
- The NFL is going to let the Titans and Browns wear charity cleats after all (CBS Sports)
- “I miss the old cleats.
The No Fun League cleats.
The plain-colored, just like the coach’s